I'm planning K8's Fibonacci Birthday Party. And I have some decisions to make.
- Evite or mailed invitations?
- Design my own invitation or use a template?
- Give information about Fibonacci Numbers on the invitation or just let guests figure it out?
In trying to make these decisions, I've found a number of resources full of Fibonacci finds and glorious Golden Rectangle goodies. I thought I'd share:
And here's what I just created myself:
Oh - and I also learned how we get the golden ratio. It's the number that the ratio of consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci sequence approaches. We call it phi and it's sort of 1.62.
You might also like:
- Birthday Party Fibonacci Style!
- Math Picture Book – Blockhead: The Life of Fibonacci
- Area of a Triangle & Area of a Hexagon
- Math Picture Book: One, Two, Three!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you support us so we can continue to provide free content!