In the Story Portfolio, there's a suggestion to create a mini-saga. It's a story in exactly 50 words, not counting the title.
"What a great idea," I thought, "Can it be done with math?"
Well, of course it can. But what that will look like, I'm not sure. So I'm launching 50 Word Friday - a Friday series for these mini-sagas.
The first is about me:
When Life Happens, Maybe It's Happening Right
A girl spent years in college. Learning, then teaching, math. Mostly because she didn’t want to get a job. Then she joined corporate life as a choice. She soon realized that the previous unchosen path was more appropriate for her than a life in corporate American. And here she is.
Do you have a mini-saga? Tell your story in exactly 50 words and share it in the comments!
See these other 50 Word Articles from MathFour.com
- Rules Aren’t Complete without the Details!
- Misery in Email – The Math Behind Your Clogged Inbox
- The Gruel We Feed Our Children
- Blog Carnival for Math Teachers at Play Number 48 Is Here – With a Fun Twist!
- Katy & The Big Snow - And Math!
- Two Thousand Twelve
- Math in Christmas Lights
- Great Stuff Coming Soon!
- Increased Math Engagement? It’s Coming Soon!
- Quit Counting Up to Punishment!
- The Original Flipped Classroom
- Two Ways of Learning Math
- Math goes to the show!
- A Conversation Between Parents After a Homeschool Convention
- A Boy Wonders About Math and His World
- A Vicious Cycle
- Math People Think Alike!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you support us so we can continue to provide free content!