This is the Mathematician Parent series – a series of interviews with mathematicians who have kids or grandkids.
- Libby Often - mom of two boys (ages 10 & 12), math teacher and EdD student
- Jennifer Wilson - mom of two girls (ages 6 & 9),math teacher and Texas Instruments instructor
- David Wees - dad of one 5 year old son, math teacher and blogger
- Marilyn Curtain-Phillips - mom of two grownups, author of math books
- John Golden - dad of two (ages 11 & 12), teacher of math educators and blogger
- Caroline Mukisa - mom of four (ages 2-11), math teacher and blogger
- David Chandler - dad of two grownup daughters, physics and math teacher and online math business owner