Last minute shopping? Me too! How about some of these math gifts for your favorite folks…
- Science and Mathematics video DVDs by Peter Weatherall - These apparently include MP3s that you can also just play as music.
- Worms! What kid doesn’t like worms? And these are measuring worms!
- Math T-Shirts by ExBoyfriend Collection - Sad? Funny? These are cute for even the “non-math” people.
- Want something a little more fancy? How about math jewelry like this Fibonacci necklace!
For Math Geeks
- Old math books! Husband found a College Algebra book from 1947 for me – gave it to me as a “just because” gift. Here’s a Trig book by the same guy. You probably can get an old math book for your favorite geek at any second hand book store!
- Math Music! The Klein Four Group’s instant download Musical Fruitcake CD (I just downloaded it, myself!) To give you a sample of how cool these guys were (they are now professors all over the world), here’s a fun Christmas song from them:
How about it – what are you up to for last minute shopping? Are you done?
- K12 Math Must-Have Games
- Increased Math Engagement? It’s Coming Soon!
- FIAR: See the World, Do the Math, Make an Apple Pie (hsbapost.com)
- Back to School Math Clothes
This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you support us so we can continue to provide free content!