Math Picture Books
You might have noticed I’ve started discussing picture books here on MathFour.com. With this list by Marilyn Burns, I’m looking forward to doing a lot more.
Here’s the list of math in picture books that I have discussed so far:
- One Grain of Rice
- Perfect Square
- The Grapes of Math
- What’s Your Angle Pythagoras?
- One, Two, Three!
- Blockhead: The Life of Fibonacci
- Sir Cumference and the Great Knight of Angleland
- 1+1=5 And Other Unlikely Additions
- Katy & The Big Snow
- You Can Count on Monsters
- Ferdinand (hsbapost.com)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening (hsbapost.com)
- How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World (hsbapost.com)
- The Pumpkin Runner (hsbapost.com)
This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you support us so we can continue to provide free content!