Part of Wordless Wednesday…
It’s time for math and love to intersect again!
Want the instructions to build one yourself?
Check it out over on cwist! See below!
- Construction paper in 4 colors
- Glue or glue stick
Pick one piece of construction paper to be the background. Put it to the side (don’t cut it).
From the other three pieces of construction paper, cut the following squares. You can use your ruler, pencil and scissors for this.
- Four 1-inch squares (2 of one color, 1 each of the other colors)
- Two 2-inch squares (different colors)
- Two 3-inch squares (different colors)
- Two 5-inch squares(different colors)
Remember a square has all four equal sides.
Out of some of the squares, make:
- Two tiny hearts (different colors)
- One small heart
- One medium heart
- One big heart
Glue them on the background like the image above and share the math love by sending it to a friend or family member!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you support us so we can continue to provide free content!