The students asked that I put together some optional homework for them on the videos. No sense in watching something that fun and not getting to practice it!
Check out the video. Below it, there’s a free downloadable collection of “homework” problems that match each of the polynomial factoring examples in the video.
And right below that, parents and teachers can get the teacher cheat sheet I created to get a whole bunch of fairly easy polynomial factoring examples.
Get the free downloads here:
- “Teach Me How to Factor” Practice Worksheet
- Polynomial factoring TEACHER CHEAT SHEETS
- Polynomial multiplication TEACHER CHEAT SHEETS
What do you think about the video? Can you use the worksheet and cheat sheets for teaching polynomial factoring? Share your thoughts in the comments!
- Scalar Factors of Scalar Ratios
- Teach a Man to Fish… Really?
- Links for Learning Are Now on Pearltrees!
- Performance vs. Understanding
This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you support us so we can continue to provide free content!