Daughter wanted to play. I wanted her to learn. We did both.
- You can sit in the center of a circle.
- Cars drive on the circumference of the circle.
- Cars driving at the same speed can continue to be diametrically opposed.
Learn and play – the best way!
- Teaching Geometry with Pickles
- Equality and Comparison: Introduction
- Cuisenaire Rods Go Pythagorean!
- [50 Word Friday] A Boy Wonders About Math and His World
This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you support us so we can continue to provide free content!