Wil showed up at the Math Shack this morning talking about a commercial he saw on TV last night. “Wow, this is what parents are up against!” he said shaking his head.
Check it out for yourself:
We’ve been talking about it all morning. Before we post our thoughts, we’d love to have yours.
- What’s the intended message?
- What’s the real or perceived message?
- How does it affect your view on math as a parent?
- Inquiry-based Math Instruction
- How to Create an Inquiry Zone for Math Learning
- 3 Words to Improve Your Child’s Success in Math
- Researcher at Work!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you support us so we can continue to provide free content!